Times around the world
Money raised so far
- Jan Van den Eynde just donated €26.50
- Andy Stynen just donated €250
- Andreea Antonescu just donated €106
- Julien Capp just donated €10
- Emmy just donated €40
- Jean-Marie Sleewaegen just donated €100
- Sven Willems just donated €5
- Victoria W. just donated €26.50
- Diana just donated €100
- bert Broothaers just donated €26.50
- Felix Luytens just donated €10.60
- Anonymous just donated €10.60
- Jan Leemans just donated €53
- Zazou just donated €5.30
- Stéphanie Lecomte just donated €15.90
- Oren Keinan just donated €26.50
- Mark Dewijngaert just donated €20
- Jessica Becker just donated €10.60
- Anonymous just donated €53
- Griet Robberechts just donated €26.50
The Pink Walk 2022 was a great success!
The sixth edition of The Pink Walk took place from 1 to 31 October, the second edition of this year. 2022 was also the second year in which Pink Ribbon organised its exercise challenge in both May and October. 8,045 enthusiasts registered again in October to work on their own health and show their support for patients in the fight against breast cancer. In addition to their registration fee, participants collected additional donations to benefit the non-profit organisation. The formula was again a success because, over the two editions, a total of €387,000 was raised for the charity. Together, the 21,000 participants also stepped around the world 95 times.
In the spotlight: our 5 finest supporters
Keep on walking!
Now that the sixth edition of The Pink Walk has ended, Pink Ribbon wants to keep encouraging everyone to continue their new healthy walking habit. One way of doing so is by joining the 10,000 steps platform of the Vlaams Instituut Gezond Leven (Flemish Institute for Healthy Living). That way, you can keep counting steps every day of the year and also prepare for the 7th edition of The Pink Walk that will take place in May 2023.
Are you looking for another way to contribute to the fight against breast cancer? Look no further! Head over to the Pink Support platform and discover how you can join the fight in your own way.
Spread the word!
Are you taking part in The Pink Walk?
Then share your participation, action pics and hiking routes on your socials with the hashtag #ThePinkWalk and encourage your entourage to join in this walking challenge, because together we can tell breast cancer to take a hike. Follow our socials and let all your friends know you’re taking part in The Pink Walk.